Sunday, January 22, 2012

Idiots I Hear About #1

     Another series about idiotic and moronic experiences other people have experienced and shared with me.
     Idiot #1: Told his friend (who also happens to be a friend of mine) about a plan to fabricate a non-existent life for a totally imaginary baseball player named Jack Glasscock, after getting "inspired" by Dick Stone.  Problem? He didn't know that there actually was someone named Jack Glasscock in the majors.  Can't say I blame him for not knowing.  I mean, Glasscock? I feel sorry for his family's descendants.
     Idiot #2:  To celebrate Chinese New Year, the kind man holds a dinner for his employees.  I doubt that he has a career in the field of World History, because he chose a Japanese restaurant.  Last time I heard, it wasn't free, so umm... yeah...
"Don't complain about free stuff" doesn't apply here.

No comments:

Post a Comment